воскресенье, 22 марта 2015 г.

"I heart London", Lindsey Kelk (" Я люблю Лондон", Линдси Келк)

 

   Life is just beginning to be adjusted: the engagement with her beloved boyfriend, a new interesting work, cancellation of deportation. But the unexpected return to London promises to be a disaster. Hasty wedding turns into a complete failure, spiteful girl nearly breaks an important presentation, bridesmaids ready to claw each other's eyes, and then there's ex-boyfriend is trying to get this back. With Angel is never boring!
   I love Angel Clark and her adventures! She has an uncanny ability to plunge into trouble anywhere, even at home. Lindsey Kelk, always pleases her style, ease, humor and imagination. I am delighted, in other matters, as always. Girls, I highly recommend this book to all, all, all. Forward to the next book would.
   p.s. perhaps I seem to someone stupid, or immodest, or someone does not have to care, but not so long ago Lindsey Kelk Subscribe to my instagram, I am very happy and excited about, here's proof))
   Enjoy your reading !!!
   Rating: 9 out of 10.
   Coming soon: Flowers for Algernon.
   Жизнь только начинает налаживаться: помолвка с любимым молодым человеком, новая интересная работа, отмена депортации. Но неожиданное возвращение в Лондон обещает стать катастрофой. Скоропалительная свадьба оборачивается полным провалом, злобная девица чуть не срывает важную презентацию, подружки невесты готовы выцарапать друг другу глаза, а тут еще и бывший парень пытается все вернуть. С Энджел скучно не бывает!
   Обожаю Энджел Кларк и ее приключения! Она обладает поразительной способностью вляпаться в неприятности где угодно, даже у себя дома. Линдси Келк, всегда, радует своим слогом, легкостью, юмором и фантазией. Я в восторге, в прочем как всегда. Девушки, настоятельно рекомендую эту книгу всем, всем, всем. Жду следующей книги с нетерпением.
   p.s. возможно я покажусь кому-то глупой, или нескромной, или кому-то вовсе нет до этого дела, но не так давно Линдси Келк подписалась на мой инстаграм, я очень рада и взволнованна, вот доказательства))
   Приятного чтения!!!
   Оценка: 9 из 10.
   Скоро: Цветы для Элджернона.

If anyone is interested, you can go to my instagram.
Если кому-то интересно, можете зайти на мой инстаграм.

https://instagram.com/tatyanaplavdis/





25 комментариев:

  1. It seems to be a really funny history! :) Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna look if we have this book in spanish! Have a nice day!

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. you have an interesting blog , want to follow each other ? let me know and I'll follow back ))
    have a nice day!
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Never heard of that book. :)
    Thanks for recommending.
    www.color-castles.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I like your blog and your post. you want to follow us? I already I follow

    http://abarajando.blogspot.com.es/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I really like these sort of books. I've heard of this one but I haven't read it. It's on my to-read booklist now.

    WritingMonique

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Thanks for following, dear, I'm your new follower too! Do you have facebook? Kisses!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Love this your post, because it's really amazing!
    Great job! Will wait for a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I seriously have to get that book asap!
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Thank you very much, I am very pleased to hear positive feedback about what I do, it is really very important for me

    ОтветитьУдалить