четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г.

Liebster Blog Award | 2015

Hello!
Most of you don't know this but I was nominated for the Liebster Award 2015!
Anyway I would like to say thank you to Soomsies for nominating me xx
Check out her blog by clicking here 

http://soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk/
Here's what the button looks like:

So here are the answers to the question Soomsies left for me:

What is your favourite food?

pizza

What is your favourite season and why?

I love the spring and summer because the warm, sunny, bright and fun)

Where is the best place you have travelled too?

I like wherever I go, every country is good in its own way, but I especially liked Italy

What was the last lie you told?

I have nothing to do with)

What is your perfect pizza?

this ham, bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, pickles, mushrooms and lots of cheese

Why did you start blogging?

I wanted to share their opinions about the books

Ugly and live forever or attractive and die in a year?

attractive and die in a year

If you could be any age for a week what age would it be and why?

I would like to see yourself in 30 years and find out what I have achieved at this age

What is your pet peeve?

brutality and injustice

If you could spend the day with any celebrity who would it be and why?

all at once))

Dream Job?

draw illustrations

Here are the blogs that I would like to nominate:
Now I want all of you to follow these rules!

Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog – the best way to do this is to save the image to your computer and upload to your post
Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you (which is me)
Nominate 4 to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and who have less than 200 followers
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
List these rules in your post and once you have written and published it you have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link to your post so that they can learn all about it.

So here are the questions you have to answer:

What's your favorite song?

What do you do when you're sad?

What is your favorite book?

What do you like doing on the weekend?

What is your ideal vacation?

How do you see your future?

What is your favorite breed of dog?

What language would you like to learn?

What's your favorite cocktail?

What do you like to do as a child?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий